Wireless Terminal Solutions offer the Ingenico iWL 221, 222, 251, 252, 258 replacement terminal lid. The Ingenico lid does not include the Ingenico iWL series roller (this will need to be purchased separately, but is available in our online store).
Replacement lid for printer compartment.
To install the Ingenico iWL Series terminal printer cover, please follow these simple steps:
- Disconnect the old/faulty flap on the card machine
- Connect the new terminal printer cover ensuring the two plastic clips are connected
- Close the lid and perform a print release to ensure the card machine terminal prints correctly
General problems that can arise, and may result in you requiring a new Ingenico iWL printer cover are:
- Problems with printing (either right or left hand side or printer paper)
- Terminal lid will not clip together correctly
- Part of the Ingenico iWL printer cover is missing needing a new lid connected
If you are experiencing any of the problems, mentioned above, a replacement Ingenico iWL printer cover will be required. If you still have the Ingenico iWL Roller, please retain this, and add the roller to the new lid for successful operation. If not please add an Ingenico iWL roller to the shopping cart and we can have both units shipped to you for one low cost.
WTS are a market leader for Ingenico card terminal accessories. If you are looking to purchase multiple lids for the Ingenico iWL series, please contact us directly on 0345 459 9984 or email email@example.com.