The handheld polymer banknote validator, is a simple cost effective solution ideal for use in an mobile environment such as exhibitions, markets, trade shows or outdoor events.
The Bank of England announced that the next range of banknotes will be printed on Guardian® substrate Polymer, a thin flexible film rather than traditional cotton paper. The new £5 note was launched in September 2016 and features Sir Winston Churchill on one side and Her Majesty the Queen on the reverse.
The new £10 banknote will be launched in early 2017, and it is strongly anticipated that a £20 note will be in circulation in the next 3-4 years. The new polymer banknotes will be around 15% smaller than they are currently.
Polymer banknotes are already used in a large number of countries around the world including Canada, New Zealand and Australia to name but a few. Polymer banknotes are more secure, cleaner and more durable than paper banknotes. The Bank of England says that they will deliver enhanced counterfeit resilience, and increase the general quality of banknotes in circulation.
The Verus™ H Handheld unit is the smallest device in the Verus range and has been developed primarily for the general public, transport operators and mobile police for ease of polymer note authentication.
Key Features of the Innovia Systems Verus™ H Handheld Polymer Note Validator:
- Low cost point of sale validation of polymer note authenticity
- High degree of customer confidence in note circulation
- Removal of threat of counterfeits at initial transaction point
- You can recharge the device via USB cable (not included)
- Ease of use, and immediate confirmation
- Enhanced public awareness, and note security
- A simple swipe along the edge to authenticate the banknote
- Will validate new Bank of England £5.00 which was issued in September 2016
To discuss or learn more about the Handheld Polymer Note Validator please contact 0345 459 9984 or email email@example.com.
In a hurry? Express delivery is available on this product for UK based customers. WTS cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK. We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.