Spire SPc50 Series Battery
Perhaps your Spire SPc50 countertop card machine isn’t holding charge like it once did? The SPc50 countertop terminal is designed to be used in a retail environment or restaurant setting. For your first use, please charge the battery for a minimum of 6 hours to prolong battery life and charging potential.
This is an original Spire battery sourced directly from Spire Payments Ltd.
Part Number: 113030010
Spire Payments Li-ion battery suitable for Spire Payments SPc50
Directions and Advice relating to the Spire SPc50 battery
- Recharge the battery module only with the supplied power supply or charging stand
- Do not disassemble, puncture or breach
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- Do not moisten or throw into water
- Keep any spare batteries in a cool, dark, dry place
- Do not expose to fire or incinerate
- Never expose the Spire battery to temperatures less than –20°C or greater than 60°C
- You must dispose used or faulty Spire batteries using either your local battery disposal facility in accordance with local laws, or by return to Spire Payments
- Do not discard with general waste and do not incinerate. Insulate the battery module
To discuss or learn more about the Spire SPc50 replacement battery please contact 0345 459 9984 or email email@example.com.
In a hurry? Express delivery is available on this item for UK based customers. WTS cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK. We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.