Do You Need To Accept Virtual Card Payments?
Does your business receive orders over the phone or via mail order? Do you need to take credit card payments remotely? Then our virtual terminal card payment solution is perfect for your business. Our Virtual Terminal service turns your computer into a Point of Sale (POS) device, enabling you to take Card Not Present (CNP) payments quickly, efficiently and securely. All you need is an internet connection and a secure web browser to log in.
How Easy Is A Virtual Terminal To Use?
If you’ve ever shopped online, you will have probably been redirected to a payment page at the end of entering your personal card details and then clicked “pay”. A virtual terminal operates in a similar method.
- Ensure you’re connected to the internet using an SSID. You then proceed to log in to your virtual terminal (please be aware you will need to set up a virtual terminal account with a payment processing provider in order for this to work).
- You will then proceed to enter the customer’s card details prompted by the online form whist conversing with the customer(s).
- Once this has been submitted, click on the “submit” (or words to those effect) button.
How Does A Virtual Terminal Work?
Virtual terminals offer simplicity. A few simple steps and you will be able to process card payments:
- A customer calls your business (this also applies to a customer mailing or faxing you) with their order details including card information.
- You would then log-in to your online virtual terminal
- You manually enter the card information to which the customer has provided you with (corresponding to the customer card).
- The payment is processed.
- The customer is charged to the sale amount, and the business receives the corresponding funds (minus the relevant transaction fees).
Virtual Terminals Deliver A Great Alternative To Chip And PIN Card Machines
More and more UK businesses are coming to us requiring a virtual terminal facility. There is minimal training needed, so this won’t impact your day to day running of the business and there is no set up involved.
What Are Some Of The Key Benefits To Using A Virtual Terminal?
At Wireless Terminal Solutions, we like to take away the hassle and that’s why, as a leading virtual terminal provider, we chose a platform that is user friendly.
- Easily accessible from any location that has an internet connection
- Real-time payment authorisation
- No technical knowledge required
- No set up configuration required
- Eliminates system maintenance
- Multiple users can access the system at the same time
- Easy to use and saves you time
How Will A Virtual Terminal Benefit My Business?
There is a bounty of advantages to using a virtual terminal. Most importantly you can take payments quickly, efficiently and securely without the need for the customer to be present. You won’t need to commit to a PDQ machine which incurs additional monthly charges. One advantage which many business owners like is the flexibility a virtual terminal brings. You can in essence complete and process a sale anywhere and at anytime as long as you have access to a computer and a SSID Wi-Fi connection.
If you are looking to turn your computer into a Point of Sale (POS) device which will enable you and your business to process CNP (customer not present) payments quickly, securely and efficiently with competitive pricing, maybe it’s time you speak with one of the UK’s leading independent providers. We specialise in a whole host of point of sale services and the fact we are independent means we can offer businesses total flexibility wherever possible.
If you would like to learn more about virtual terminals, call us today on 0345 459 9984 to discuss your requirements.