Perhaps your Spire SPw70 Chip and PIN machine isn’t holding charge like it once did? Perhaps you are contemplating in investing in a second battery to support you through peak trading periods?
The SPw70 Chip and PIN terminal was designed to meet the needs of companies requiring mobile payments. The SPw70 is completely mobile and utilises the latest GPRS technology.
For your first use, please charge the battery for a minimum of 6 hours to prolong battery life and charging potential.
This is an original Spire battery sourced directly from Spire Payments Ltd.
Part Number: 113030010
Spire Payments Li-ion battery suitable for SPw70 card terminals.
Directions and Advice relating to the Spire SPw70 battery
- Recharge the battery module only with the supplied power supply or charging stand
- Do not disassemble, puncture or breach
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- Do not moisten or throw into water
- Keep any spare batteries in a cool, dark, dry place
- Do not expose to fire or incinerate
- Never expose the Spire battery to temperatures less than –20°C or greater than 60°C
- You must dispose used or faulty Spire batteries using either your local battery disposal facility in accordance with local laws, or by return to Spire Payments
- Do not discard with general waste and do not incinerate. Insulate the battery module
To discuss or learn more about the Spire SPw70 battery please contact 0345 459 9984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a hurry? Express delivery is available on this item for UK based customers. WTS cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK. We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.