In today’s society there are many reasons why your business should be accepting card payments.
- Customers increasingly expect to be able to pay by card.
- Give customers the ability to buy something even if they don’t have cash on them.
- Most customers generally expect and prefer to make payments by card
- Your security levels will increase by keeping less cash on your site location/premises.
- Accepting card payments via Android Pay and Apple Pay is quicker than accepting cash, and means no more fumbling around for the customer in their bag or purse.
- Improved cash flow
- Payment there and then as opposed to “I’ll pop a cheque in the post” and complete the purchase at a later day.
- Encourages spontaneous purchases, and is easier to make a sale.
To accept card payments into your business, you will need to open a merchant account. If you would like to start accepting card payments from your customers, then Wireless Terminal Solutions can help. Customers now expect to pay for their purchases using a credit or debit card, and are used to using Chip and PIN or contactless card machines wherever they go. If you are losing sales because customers don’t have cash or cheques, then it’s advisable to consider accepting charge card payments. We provide a wide range of card payment solutions from chip and PIN to contactless that can support your business’ growth aspirations.